Lamb Chops with sweet and sour plums and runner beans
Try this delicious and easy Lamb Chops dish guaranteed to impress you guests
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- To cook the lamb, rub the lamb chop with oil and season well.
- Place a small oven proof frying pan over a high heat, and fry the chop for two minutes on each side.
- Roast in the oven for five minutes.
- Remove and allow to rest for one minute.
- To make the sauce, pour the red wine into the hot frying pan.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon and plums. Stir together and cook for eight minutes until sticky.
- To serve, place the beans in the centre of a warm plate, place the lamb on top, pour the sticky sauce over and sprinkle the chervil over.
Lamb Burger ingredients
For the Lamb
- 200g/5½oz lamb chop
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the Sauce
- 50ml/2fl oz red wine
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 plums, stoned and sliced
- 50g/1¾oz long green beans, blanched
- 1 tsp chopped chervil
Check out our list of Locally reared lamb we have available.